Online Dating Services On Valentine's Day
If you are open to the possibilities of romantic relationships by using online dating services on Valentine's Day, then you must be well aware of the ins and outs of the virtual dating industry.
If you want first hand information, you might want to ask your friends who have tried using several online dating services and ask which one is the best option for you. If you have chosen several sites, don’t be afraid to sign up for more because this will expand and diversify your selection. The following are some of the technicalities you have to deal with in signing up for a specific online dating service for a Valentine's date:
- Payment models. Usually, it’s free to post a profile and photo in online dating services. After that, various kinds of payment models emerge depending on the user’s preference. The most common model is the “monthly subscription” model. Here, users should subscribe to be able to send mail but the reply is for free. Next is the “reply-based” subscription wherein you must subscribe to reply but it’s free to send mails. Others include “buy a block of credits to pay per message,” and “instant messaging.”
- Profile basics. Online dating services usually require basic information like age, height, ethnicity, religion, eye color, hair color, occupation, education, smoking preference, favorite hobbies, favorite activities, words that describe your personality, things you are looking for in a partner, how serious are you in getting a partner, and questions that help you describe your values, beliefs, and the like.
- Security issues. Before you weight the pros and cons, compare prices, and sign up totally in any online dating service, it is a must that you determine how mush personal information you are about to give. This will protect you from anyone who would want to use your identity. You must also determine how many people you are willing to communicate with on a regular basis so you can know your prospects very well.
If you don’t have budget, you can also opt for websites that offer free online dating. The most popular sites that offer free online dating include:
1. Book of Matches. This is one popular site that offers free online dating because the creators believe that online dating should be free, fun, and easy. This specific site combines the ideas of human and computer matching that provides real-time environment.
2. Plenty of Fish. Bearing a tagline of “100% free, put away your credit card,” users are allowed to search people by gender, by state, by city, or even by birthday.
3. Dating Hall. It is quite popular because it offers free membership so people could search “fun and friendship, romance, love, and marriage,” partners.
4. Connecting Singles. It has many supporters because it provides an option for the members/users to meet by choice not by chance.
5. Friend Finder. This site offers free online dating that opens the door for friendship, dating, and romance. This is considered as one of the most popular online dating sites not only on Valentine's Day but also throughout the year.