Tips For A Successful Valentine's Date
More than the women, men feel more pressured when going out on a date specially on Valentine's Day because they are expected to do almost everything to make the date a success. Since they are the ones who will carry out most of the so-called “dating tasks” here are some tips that can help men go through with the exciting process of dating the girl they are interested with.
- CLEALINESS. Ensure cleanliness by keeping on eye on your hygiene and style. The worst thing any man can do is to turn up on a date smelling, unshaven, and looking dirty so the first thing you should do is to take a bath, brush your teeth, and shave those stubborn stubbles. Men who do not know how to maintain hygiene are no-nos for the more hygienic sex. So it pays to spray on some decent cologne and gargle before you meet up with your date.
- LOOK NICE. Dress up to look your best. Looking your best when you go out on a Valentine's date gives the idea that you have prepared for the special occasion even if it’s only a first date. If you don’t have enough dough to buy new shoes or clothes, at least try to wear those decent ones to impress your date.
- TIME MATTERS/ The first impression of women is usually based on how much men value their time. If you ask a woman on a date, make sure that you can turn up on time because not doing so will give her the impression that you don’t value your word. If you don’t want your date to think you are unreliable, try be early or at least on time when going out on a date.
- ISSUES ON BILLS. The general rule in dating is that whoever asks for that date should pay for it. Since you are the one who asked for and you are the man, then, by all means, you should pay the bill. But if the idea of your paying for the entire bill does not sit well to the woman you’re dating and she insists paying for her own, make a compromise. Suggest that she pays the half and you’ll pay for the rest.
- BEING A GENTLEMAN PAYS. Simple things that show your gentleness like holding the door open for her, letting her walk through the door first, and pulling out a chair for her will definitely make an impact on her. Showering her compliments throughout the day will also make her think that you appreciate her efforts of looking good for the date.
Remember, people need conform the rules whether they like it or not. In the case of dating specially during Valentine's Day, there's no harm in following these simple rules should to ensure success for both parties.